Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

River Torrens 01

Nice video - I especially like the drone going through the kiosk !
BTW, your website is very nice to read and interesting. It is mostly his name that I like (exactly the same word exists in French and it is rather laughable ?).

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Nice video - I especially like the drone going through the kiosk !
BTW, your website is very nice to read and interesting. It is mostly his name that I like (exactly the same word exists in French and it is rather laughable ?).
Thanks, I can be rather Krusty & am becoming a bit of a Geezer, so the name seemed apt! :ROFLMAO: I love it when there is a commonality with words across cultures, truth is the word Geezer probably has French origins. Possibly coming from the Basque word gezona?

I have a lot more to upload there on that site, so will update it soon & hope to incorporate some footage from the Anafi as I get back to the places I can still access. I'm loving the unique explorations it offers you.

Reactions: FranoKaaf
Well done, that's some really nice footage of a nice part of the world. Nice processing too!

Was the initial approach and orbit of the rotunda hand-flown, or did you use cameraman mode? It's a really nice smooth shot to reveal the oval in the background, well planned and executed.

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Well done, that's some really nice footage of a nice part of the world. Nice processing too!

Was the initial approach and orbit of the rotunda hand-flown, or did you use cameraman mode? It's a really nice smooth shot to reveal the oval in the background, well planned and executed.
The rotunda opening section was hand flown, I was too close to get Cameraman to work properly. I reckon that the shape of the rotunda dome, the closeness of the Anafi & the light hitting it created havoc for locking on to it. Lots of other bits were using Cameraman though. I find it a great tool to use in creative ways, if you can envision your path & the resulting point of view.

Never expected to find a fellow Adelaidean on here! (y)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut