Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Short of space

andy333

Reaction score
Short of space in your rucksack, the Anafi fits rather nicely into a Pringles box, rather than rolling around inside your bag uncovered, Id clean it first though!

Lol, how did you even find out? :-D the gimbal will flop around though, but I would love to try it! Thanks for the advice

Being one for doing things on the cheap, you could chop a sponge up and gently pack the gimbal
I was packing my bike rucksack whilst eating pringles and deciding how to pack the drone safely, and bingo another dodgy recycling idea awoke, did not even think of the gimbal, shows how new to this game I am!

Being one for doing things on the cheap, you could chop a sponge up and gently pack the gimbal
I was packing my bike rucksack whilst eating pringles and deciding how to pack the drone safely, and bingo another dodgy recycling idea awoke, did not even think of the gimbal, shows how new to this game I am!
I don’t know either if it damages the gimbal, with dji it can flop around as well so maybe it ain’t such a big deal after all!

it would be a cool promotional thing where they put an Anafi inside a Pringles box, and if you find it, you can email to receive the battery and the remote and everything.
The Anafi without battery will weigh as much as Pringles I think

it would be a cool promotional thing where they put an Anafi inside a Pringles box, and if you find it, you can email to receive the battery and the remote and everything.
The Anafi without battery will weigh as much as Pringles I think

and probably taste a great deal better...... LMAO

Reactions: Deleted member 3201

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh