Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ShowAnafiLogs and serial number

Will-I-Am

Reaction score
Hi, i'm using ShowAnafiLogs to get into my JSON log-files.

Program is working fine, only when i look at the serial number in de JSON it isn't the serial of my drone!
I used the serial number on the wifi info sticker to register my Anafi to the DGLV (Belgium)

When i export a logbook in ShowAnafiLog its the wrong S/N

I found this already on the forum:

The SN on the drone and wifi info sticker should match and this is the SN used to register the drone with the FAA and your insurance carrier if you hold a Part 107 certificate. The SN on the app is the SN linked to your flight data on the Parrot server for internal use only. The SN on the box is for the entire package and links the SN of the drone, controller and batteries so Parrot can track the hardware. Hope this helps.

Yes that is correct - the hardware serial number in the logs always differs from the serial number shown on the wifi label.

Serial number shown on the wifi label is what Parrot use as the serial number for their support requests.

I am not sure why that is, but the last 10 digits is common between all the serial numbers. So that should be the same.

Ok, only i registered the Parrot Anafi with the serial on the wifi label.
Two registered Anafi's in Belgium are similar like mine .. starting with PS728000AAxxxx and two are registered with PI040416AAxxxx (yes 'only' 4 registered Parrot Anafi's in Belgium ...)

So there is a printed serial and a internal serial ....

Last edited:
I think that will be ok. The real serial number i.e the unique part is the last 10 digits, the first part of the hardware serial number and wifi serial number is the same for all Anafi (it is the same for the two Anafi's I have anyway!).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut