Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skycontroller 2 issuee

Bassem

Reaction score
Guys I recently purchased a Brand new Parrot Bebop 2 power and it came with the Skycontroller 2. I charged the controller and after seeing the green light next to the battery I tried turning it on pressing the button in the middle but nothing happens. The controller simply doesn’t turn on - no lights, nothing... have you guys experienced this before? Any help ?

Hello Bassem,

Sorry to hear your Controller is not turning on, I’ve never experienced this. You mentioned the charge light turns green when charged, but the upper middle button does not turn on when pressed..

Sounds like the controller is not working, can you contact Parrot and ask for a replacement. I would try contacting them, hopefully they send you a new one.

Please keep us posted,
Paul

Hello Bassem,

Sorry to hear your Controller is not turning on, I’ve never experienced this. You mentioned the charge light turns green when charged, but the upper middle button does not turn on when pressed..

Sounds like the controller is not working, can you contact Parrot and ask for a replacement. I would try contacting them, hopefully they send you a new one.

Please keep us posted,
Paul
He

Hello Bassem,

Please keep us posted,
Paul
Hey Paul,
I just went to the store from where i already bought so they are checking it now and if the controller seems to be not operating they are gonna send me a new one

Thank you

Hey Paul,
I just went to the store from where i already bought so they are checking it now and if the controller seems to be not operating they are gonna send me a new one

Thank you
That’s fantastic! Glad the store will take care of the problem, you’re going to enjoy the Power version.

I’ve got several bebop 2, one is the Power version.

Keep us posted,
Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame