Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SkyController problem ?

You could try this as one last test. Start the Anafi, start the Skycontroller 3 and now take your USB-c cable and plug one end into the Anafi's battery and the other end into the Skycontroller 3. Watch for blinking LED's. this will confirm your controller is paired to your Anafi. After that connect the phone back up as you would normally. If you still have no video\picture from the phone then yes you should return it at place of purchase as that would be a lot faster then waiting for Parrot to exchange it.

I will try, and i would thanks to everyone to try help me :)

I'll wait till tomorrow

Maybe it's a silly question, do you know what the maximum range is if I wanted to fly with a WIFI spartphone drone connection without using a skycontroller?
And is it safe?
I usually fly at a height of 120 m and a distance of up to 500-600 m
I reset the controller and now it connected with the drone... I don't know the max range because I never used the phone to fly it..

Last edited:
I reset the controller and now it connected with the drone... The support adviced me to calibrate the controller but it did't changed anything
One more time i reset the skycontroller and connect Skycontroller to the drone, then my smartphone to skycontroller and... it works :)
but I noticed that it does not detect any satellite, I know that it should not fly at home, but I tested the connection I can control the drone, but it seems to me that there is no GPS connection

How long did you leave it to find the satellites and are you on a built up area with high buildings as these can mask the GPS signals. When connected if you click on the Anafi icon at the top of the screen it should tell you how many satellites it has found.

Reactions: Mibor85
How long did you leave it to find the satellites and are you on a built up area with high buildings as these can mask the GPS signals. When connected if you click on the Anafi icon at the top of the screen it should tell you how many satellites it has found.

Yes, I live in a block of flats, I will check in the open space tomorrow, GPS detects my position, but doesn't show how many satellites it detects

Thanks for help, problem solved :)
Hello,
after I reset my controller again and my drone (press 15 sec the power on botton on your drone when it is on, but before you do this you must remove the SED Card because it will erase all date on it) I was able to connect my drone via the sky controller but i still get no GPS signal on the drone.

The supoort adviced me to re-install the FreeFlight6 on my Phone.
I did it. After the new installation the app asked me for my user data (e-mail /passwod) I typed it in and then on a 2 screen the app asked me for the name of my drone (never got it before). I typed it and got an error messege..I did it again, again and again... now way to access my account in the FreeFlight6 app. I ask for a new password and the app confirmed me it had sent the reset e-mail but I nothing...

Then I try to use the app on a I Phone 8 and is works.. The connection via controller works fine and the GPS signal on the drone... On my I Phone 7 plus is running the iOS 13.2 and on my I Phone 8 is still running iOS 13.1 version....

I am also wondering if it was able to make fotos with RAW settings... now I only can do foto shots in JPG...

If you cannot fly without a phone or tablet something is most likely wrong with SC3 . I use mine often with just the SC3 connected to Anafi. Make sure you test that.

Try to isolate system component
1-Fly with just phone/tablet
2-Fly with just SC3
3- Fly as complete system

I have the exact same problem. Phone connects to drone ok, phone connects to controller ok, controller won’t connect to drone.

i have tried drone reset, controller reset multiple cables with the same result. Connecting directly the controller to the drone gets a green flash followed by constant dark/light blue flashing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut