Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Snowdonia Winter 2019 - Parrot Anafi

ROBANAFI

Reaction score

We dont get a huge amount of snow in the UK. But with the recent snow we've had i knew i had to head to Snowdonia(the clues in the name). Theres a bit around 1min where i was trying to take a photo of my drone but i left the lens cap on at first, thought i'd include it in the video :LOL:

Great job, Rob. That was very scenic. Huge wide expanses, real mountains & all that white stuff! We don't have that here!

It was the second half after the lens cap realisation with the light reflecting on the water that grabbed my attention. Stunning!

Reactions: ROBANAFI
Great job, Rob. That was very scenic. Huge wide expanses, real mountains & all that white stuff! We don't have that here!

It was the second half after the lens cap realisation with the light reflecting on the water that grabbed my attention. Stunning!

This is quite a rarity for me to get out in the snow. this place is defintely not local to me. 2hrs on a train, 30min on a bus and then 2hr trek up into the hills! I live in a flat town near Liverpool UK

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
This is quite a rarity for me to get out in the snow. this place is defintely not local to me. 2hrs on a train, 30min on a bus and then 2hr trek up into the hills! I live in a flat town near Liverpool UK

Well worth the trek. Great video

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame