Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

****SOLD**** Im selling my Parrot Anafi $450 obo PP

Former Member

Reaction score
I have had this Anafi for a few months but I want to buy a new M2 Enterprise, so this one's gotta go. Im asking $450 or best offer Paypal shipped CONUS

My honest opinions on it...

Pros:
  1. Slim design, folds really nicely
  2. Light as a feather
  3. Quiet as a mouse, more quiet than even an M2
  4. Flies very stable
  5. Nice App
  6. Great quality cam
  7. Cam tilts 180° up and down for straight down or straight up shots
  8. Streamlined design
  9. Parrot has great customer service
  10. Charges via micro USB cable
Cons:
  1. Range is about the same as a Mavic Air
  2. Controller clamp could barely fit my S9+ without the case. Will probably fit an S9 or S8 or Apple non+ phone
  3. No obstacle avoidance but has prop guards (IMO better than OA in many cases)
Thats about as objective as I can get.

If you hunger for something different, and dont want to spend Mavic money, this could be a good first drone, or backup drone.

Click on pictures for larger version.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Last edited:
mavic 2 enterprise is a major upgrade. I hear they are really great photo drones. When you say obo, you are aware the Anafi is selling new for $499 right now?

Reactions: NortyNinja
Yes its a major upgrade, but I repair Mavics, so need to cut my teeth on one.

Thanks for mentioning the current retail price of the Amalfi. Guess I had better lower my price!

Where did you see it for $499?
Cheapest I’ve seen it was $549 for the basic drone, and $699 for the extended version. I just purchased the extended version a few days ago and received it last night. One day into this and so far very happy.

Reactions: RivasErik
I bought mine for $499 at best buy couple weeks ago. Best buy price matches and I had the online camera vendor with the $499 loaded on my cellphone. Showed the guy and he did have to call manager to ok it but took all of 5mins and I was on my way.

Reactions: Thefojizzle
It was priced at 499 during the holidays but most places have ended the sale and prices are back to normal.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Okay. That may be why I didn’t see it. I did ‘t start looking seriously until about a week ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut