Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

stickers for the anafi

dan met

Reaction score
hi everyone im looking for stickers for my new anafi like this one! any link? thanks

Attachments

• 38124100_10216805494908615_1558355486657478656_n.jpg
    38124100_10216805494908615_1558355486657478656_n.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 30
Hi,

This looks like car wrap, you can buy it from amazon, ebay.
https://www.amazon.com/3M-M54-MATTE-ORANGE-Vinyl/dp/B008OIUCMQ
https://www.amazon.com/3M-M10-MATTE-WHITE-Vinyl/dp/B00HVEPTZ4
Not referal links, I wont get anything I hate referal links as much as the next guy.

Additionally you need: Shrinkwrap, Sharpie, Painterstape.

Go to this website List of military clothing camouflage patterns - Wikipedia
Cut shrinkwrap sized to your monitor and painterstape it there.
Use sharpie to draw patterns.

Lay the shrinkwrap on car-wrap unfolded, cut to size

Cheers!

Reactions: dan met
I somehow don’t understand why people want stickers for the drone. After 100-200 meters you can’t see it anymore, therefore doesnt matter how it looks like. At the end the footage you shoot is more important . But this is personal

Reactions: mariocuzo
Just remember anything aftermarket most companies don't like it. Not saying it will happen but your warranty might get effected.

Hi,

This looks like car wrap, you can buy it from amazon, ebay.
https://www.amazon.com/3M-M54-MATTE-ORANGE-Vinyl/dp/B008OIUCMQ
https://www.amazon.com/3M-M10-MATTE-WHITE-Vinyl/dp/B00HVEPTZ4
Not referal links, I wont get anything I hate referal links as much as the next guy.

Additionally you need: Shrinkwrap, Sharpie, Painterstape.

Go to this website List of military clothing camouflage patterns - Wikipedia
Cut shrinkwrap sized to your monitor and painterstape it there.
Use sharpie to draw patterns.

Lay the shrinkwrap on car-wrap unfolded, cut to size

Cheers!

All right thanks

I somehow don’t understand why people want stickers for the drone. After 100-200 meters you can’t see it anymore, therefore doesnt matter how it looks like. At the end the footage you shoot is more important . But this is personal

Well your last sentence was the most interesting part over all the things you ve said and i can't agree with more :"ITS PERSONAL". I was asking for any available link about stickers for it and not for reading your own opinion about what is matter at the end of the footage and so on... !!!! Got it?

Reactions: Diica and Wernerjb
Well your last sentence was the most interesting part over all the things you ve said and i can't agree with more :"ITS PERSONAL". I was asking for any available link about stickers for it and not for reading your own opinion about what is matter at the end of the footage and so on... !!!! Got it?
I didnot know you got angry about it. Says something about you. Got it?

Reactions: Photovoltage

I certainly agree that brightly colored drones are not that much easier to see at a distance in the air, but they are much, much easier to locate if they become lost in tall grass or in thick undergrowth. I recently spent almost 2 hours searching in thick bushes for my dark grey Anafi, and a good part of that time I was less than 2 meters from where the drone had actually settled. The "Last Known GPS Position" feature of Freeflight 6 had gotten me extremely close to my "lost" drone, but the last meter was by naked eyeball alone.

My Anafi is definitely going to be a lot more colorful in the very near future !!

Last edited:
Reactions: AnafiPilot
I certainly agree that brightly colored drones are not that much easier to see at a distance in the air, but they are much, much easier to locate if they become lost in tall grass or in thick undergrowth. I recently spent almost 2 hours searching in thick bushes for my dark grey Anafi, and a good part of that time I was less than 2 meters from where the drone had actually settled. The "Last Known GPS Position" feature of Freeflight 6 had gotten me extremely close to my "lost" drone, but the last meter was by naked eyeball alone.

My Anafi is definitely going to be a lot more colorful in the very near future !!

I actually painted my Phantom 3 bright orange just because I like the color, I had it apart anyways to do some repairs, and I figured it would be easier to find if I needed to hunt through the grass.

here are some from banggood, I've also seen them on amazon but for 2x the price. These are great if you want to personalise your Anafi and at the same time protect the craft from minor scratches :)
I would pick bright colours in favour of dark camouflage designs, you don't need to make it harder to spot in the grass! I have used florescent yellow reflective stickers in the past on my more "crashable" birds... they glow in the dark with a headtorch!

I wonder how much weight these decals add and how much flight time % they effect?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut