Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Strange happenings.. Free Flight Pro 5.2.3 Disco and Bebop 2 - Skycontroller 2

Brandemihl

Reaction score
Everything was fine. Then I had to replaced my Android phone... I suppose my old one is Android ver 7, the new is Android 8.

So now.. When using FPV goggles, I have no data overlay in the view. Switching between the phone camera and either drone, no data overlay. I can't find any info about why, and I don't see any settings relevant.

AND..

When I try to do a "follow" with my Bebop, the only one of the three setup tasks that completes in that screen that confirms "follow" is the first one. The barometer task turns to a yellow "x," but "device GPS" stays red, so I cannot use it.

When I switch out to my old phone, everything works fine. I might have installed Free Flight 6, but then uninstalled it after discovering that it is only for anafi.

Can anyone please enlighten me?

Thanks,

Jonny...

Everything was fine. Then I had to replaced my Android phone... I suppose my old one is Android ver 7, the new is Android 8.

So now.. When using FPV goggles, I have no data overlay in the view. Switching between the phone camera and either drone, no data overlay. I can't find any info about why, and I don't see any settings relevant.

AND..

When I try to do a "follow" with my Bebop, the only one of the three setup tasks that completes in that screen that confirms "follow" is the first one. The barometer task turns to a yellow "x," but "device GPS" stays red, so I cannot use it.

When I switch out to my old phone, everything works fine. I might have installed Free Flight 6, but then uninstalled it after discovering that it is only for anafi.

Can anyone please enlighten me?

Thanks,

Jonny...

Szia! Such?

Video Follow me error

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame