Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Strong Vibrations - Check that all your propellers are tightly screwed.

IM35461

Reaction score
Updated drone firmware and now after landing it says the above.

Props all seem fine...

Is this a new bogus warning?

Screenshot_20191027-144111.png

I had the same error with anafi thermal and figured out, that one of the prop threadings in one of the motors was completely crooked....
So one of 8 props had a different angle then the other 7....
I don't know if this was the cause, but it was reason enough to send it back. This is an error with anafi thermal that would require me to exchange the whole arm. Since it's a manufacturing defect, I let the seller deal with it....

On very close inspection one blade has some damage and have replaced it.

I will report back after I get to fly again...

IMG_20191027_194720.jpg

Try to change all props with new ones and make sure to tighten it correctly.

Hi. Same message for me yesterday. But it happens only at landing, never in flight. Have checked all fixations (propellers + motors + all screws) : nothing to tightened at all. Propellers are in very good condition (no damage). The Anafi tends to rebound at landing on non flat ground ; I suppose it's the reason why.

Propellers are in very good condition (no damage). The Anafi tends to rebound at landing on non flat ground ; I suppose it's the reason why.

I have had this happen as well, only on landing, and only in the last 3 days since the update. I suspect it's ok as i have checked the props, and replaced them recently.
something in the new update must catch the jolt of the landing as a vibration error.

I believe it was 3 updates ago. I had a problem where I could not take off from my landing pad. It would arm the motors but as soon as it went to take off they would die and I was grounded. I found that doing a hand launch allowed me to fly as normal until I finally got that error. I replaced all the props with the generic ones and have not had this problem since. As a matter fact it is more stable then it ever was. By the way all my old props looked normal, no nicks or cracks. Just had over 300 flights on them.

Yesterday had the same message once landed too, but not on every landing I did. Checked the screws and props today, and everything appears to be normal.

Hi. Same message for me yesterday. But it happens only at landing, never in flight. Have checked all fixations (propellers + motors + all screws) : nothing to tightened at all. Propellers are in very good condition (no damage). The Anafi tends to rebound at landing on non flat ground ; I suppose it's the reason why.
yes that's the reason

Reactions: Dani
I've had this warning a few times recently when coming down for some difficult landings. When my drone lands, especially on an uneven surface, it really wigs out and this warning almost always then appears.

I bought Anafi 2 weeks ago, everything is original, I didn't touch anything and it signaled to me that it was vibrating.
I also print it after landing, not in flight. I feel vibration when touching my hands while floating but I think there is always vibration on every drone because that's why it is attached to all gimbal rubber bands ...

1.6.3 Anafi update also resolved the same issue for me, no more vibration warning during landing.
It was happening every time I landed, but not any more

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukejojo