Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Switching apps mid-flight

Vorlauf

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on switching apps during a flight while the anafi is in the air? For instance taking off using the Free Flight app then switching Pix4D Capture to run a mission.

It might cause loss of rc link. My bebop and anafi tend to enter an uncontrolled (and I mean no rc link) drift mode while changing any ff6 settings in the air, the only thing that solves it is going back to live video screen before it crashes, better yet don't do any setting changes in air. As far as app switches I think it will be problematic.

What are your thoughts on switching apps during a flight while the anafi is in the air? For instance taking off using the Free Flight app then switching Pix4D Capture to run a mission.
I have try to do that unsuccessfully several times. Now, every time I use Pix4D for photogrammetry I just start the battery fresh and do the job, and if I have some spare energy I'll close Pix4D and use FF.

Be careful mainly at the end of mission. At start, I've done : Freefligh and Pix4D, no problem. At the end of a mission with Pix4D capture, I've tried to take back control of the drone : it just go land :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut