Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Bebop 2 is Harder to Find These Days, but Still a Good One

Gadget Inspector

Reaction score
I have done about 13 videos covering every aspect of the Parrot Bebop 2 and while I have more advanced drones I still think this is one of the best you can get at the price point. I am well over a hundred flights now since I made this video and its still going strong. Zero crashes.

I have done about 13 videos covering every aspect of the Parrot Bebop 2 and while I have more advanced drones I still think this is one of the best you can get at the price point. I am well over a hundred flights now since I made this video and its still going strong. Zero crashes.
Hi.
I bought my bebop 2 after watching your review videos on it and i have to say it is a brilliant drone and i love flying it,over 7 hrs in the air now. Fantastic and no crashes or problems at all. Ian

Reactions: Gadget Inspector
Another well put together video Gadget Inspector, well done.

I too enjoy using the Parrot Bebop 2, like you have a higher top end drone but still use the bebop 2 mostly for research. All of my bebop 2 are modified with the Solaris mods using amplifier boosters, including the Skycontroller 2.

You’re welcome to borrow a set, I’d like to see your take on using a modified bebop 2 with modified Sky controller 2.

Let me know if you’re interested in using a modified version, you’ll be amazed how well reception is increased and it’s range. I’ll even include two power batteries with the power charger, longer flights with using a power battery.

Take care,
Paul

Reactions: Gadget Inspector
Another well put together video Gadget Inspector, well done.

I too enjoy using the Parrot Bebop 2, like you have a higher top end drone but still use the bebop 2 mostly for research. All of my bebop 2 are modified with the Solaris mods using amplifier boosters, including the Skycontroller 2.

You’re welcome to borrow a set, I’d like to see your take on using a modified bebop 2 with modified Sky controller 2.

Let me know if you’re interested in using a modified version, you’ll be amazed how well reception is increased and it’s range. I’ll even include two power batteries with the power charger, longer flights with using a power battery.

Take care,
Paul
Hmm, I am definitely intrigued. Any photos of this mod?

Hmm, I am definitely intrigued. Any photos of this mod?
Yes, I’ll post pictures tomorrow. You’re welcome to borrow both modified Sky controller 2 and modified bebop 2. You’ll be able to fly in areas you couldn’t before, due to interference. These are truly amazing, low level flights at great distances as well.

Here’s a picture of three modified Skycontroller 2 each with a set of Solaris amplifier mods, these are terrific. Each bebop 2 drone has an amplifier booster as well, amazing reception at great distances. 2.1 miles is max but you’ll have clear reception up to this distance.

Paul

D6F28151-6684-40D7-B9B6-08D647096DFA.jpeg

Last edited:

Great review - you had me at 'follow a brother' :)

Like others here I've really enjoyed all your Bebop 2 videos - well produced, informative and enjoyable - thanks for them all.

4 months in and really enjoying my Bebop 2...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut