Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Isle of Skye, Scotland, August 2021

Joe_Scot

Reaction score
At the end of August I spent a long weekend on the Isle of Skye, probably the most photogenic of all the Scottish islands. Have uploaded my edited video to YouTube - link below. Best watched on a 4K TV if you can!

Was really pleased to be able to make use of the Anafi's ability to point the gimbal upwards for some shots (e.g. parts of The Quiraing - 2m 43s into the video) - such a useful feature!

BRC

Reaction score
At the end of August I spent a long weekend on the Isle of Skye, probably the most photogenic of all the Scottish islands. Have uploaded my edited video to YouTube - link below. Best watched on a 4K TV if you can!

Was really pleased to be able to make use of the Anafi's ability to point the gimbal upwards for some shots (e.g. parts of The Quiraing - 2m 43s into the video) - such a useful feature!

Excellent work and beautiful scenery along with music. Well done and thanks for sharing

Reactions: Joe_Scot

Joe_Scot

Reaction score
Well thought out scenery, editing is phenomenal with music fitting perfectly.
Nice work. Brings back memories when I was stationed there.
Thanks for the compliment and glad you enjoyed it! Were you on Skye for many months or even years? Must have been a great place to spend a considerable amount of time.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PollyWannaFly