Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the photo from an anafi parrot on pix4d the picture is a bubble

Are there photos from Pix4d?

Not sure what you mean? When you run the App Pix4D it will build a series of photos. Once your mission is over it will display them. You then have to option to upload them to their server or use them in some other kind of mapping or 3D program. I have only used it once just to see how it worked but it worked fine for me.

Not sure what you mean? When you run the App Pix4D it will build a series of photos. Once your mission is over it will display them. You then have to option to upload them to their server or use them in some other kind of mapping or 3D program. I have only used it once just to see how it worked but it worked fine for me.
isn't it for the best mapping photos to be flat? no bubbles?View attachment 382

Attachments

• 80AEDCCC-7B6E-4605-9A1A-586C0E14BAAA.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 14
Have no idea. Send a email to pix4D and ask them. They will be able to answer your question as it is their program.

Like I said if you need flat photos you can just run it through programs to fix the camera profile like I did here. It is now flat.

tT0DujP.jpg

Pix4D will correct those automatically once you have them process the map. Correcting them yourself would screw things up since they know the lens profile and expect them that way.

Pix4D will correct those automatically once you have them process the map. Correcting them yourself would screw things up since they know the lens profile and expect them that way.
Oke.so all photos taken from parrot anafi using pix4d are indeed bubbles?

Photos straight out of the anafi's camera have fisheye distorsion yes. And correcting them in post gives a better result than the anafi itself does when selecting rect, so to get the best map output it's normal for it to take the original pictures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame