Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Third party batteries

Nick2491

Reaction score
Good evening all,

First flew my Bebop 2 today, and had awesome fun. Having done a lot of research prior to buying, I wonder if anyone had had any experiences, good or bad, with third party batteries?

The official battery is 2700 mAh I believe, I've seen third party Bebop 2 batteries as high as 4,000 mAh on Ebay/Amazon, a quick calculation leads me to a possible flight time of around 35-37 minutes, assuming the weight isn't increased too.

Has anyone had experience of such batteries, how did you get on?

Much appreciated, Nick

Bebop2 POWER batteries are compatible. I'd be wary of no-name aftermarket batteries with big mAh claims, as it might be marketing more than reality.

Reactions: KentA and Nick2491
Bebop Power (3150mAh) batteries are very good, l use them with my bebop 2. You’ll need to order tte power charger, stock charger won’t fully charge a power battery.

I order my power batteries direct from Parrot store, they also carry the power charger.

Third party batteries don’t last very long, go with the power battery and power charger, a set of two power batteries and power charger you’re set.

Paul

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
I did a typo, Power batteries are 3350 mAh not 3150 mAh. Best of future flights to you, great hobby.

Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame