Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Throw to start???

WhiteOne

Reaction score
My friend has a Disco. He said went to fly it for the first time now the weather has improved and can’t start up the motor, just says throw to start?
Confused me, as mine is fine! Has anyone else had this or know what and why? Cheers in advance [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi George, I managed to re solder all the wires and it was working, I started it no problems but now it won't start so I'm not sure if starting it has blown the chuck esc.
I've tried resetting it about thirty times with no joy see if that would help by alas noting.
im not sure if I should buy a new motor and wire harness and take a punt lol or if its worth repairing.
if I have blown the esc then I think its a bucket job unless its easy to sort. Ill send u the spare bits if so George.

Hi George, I've sorted it, I didn't realise it needed a GPS lock before motor spins and hadn't noticed it was flashing blue indoors. That's a relief, all working and back together so hopefully try it out next few days.
the error was my solder wires, which I removed the full harness and re did a lot better which has worked.
thanks george

Hi George, I've sorted it, I didn't realise it needed a GPS lock before motor spins and hadn't noticed it was flashing blue indoors. That's a relief, all working and back together so hopefully try it out next few days.
the error was my solder wires, which I removed the full harness and re did a lot better which has worked.
thanks george

Oh yeah nice one buddy. Made up for you. We’re back on lol.
Look forward to seeing your new videos. [emoji3575][emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nachiketh