Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Unable to connect to Bebop 2

SmilenWave

Reaction score
I have and iphone XR with IOS 13. It will not connect to the controller or the drone most times. I can't cconnect to the controller via bluetooth at all.
It have been able to connect to the drone sometimes but rarely. Weird. I have software Bepop 2 087926 v4.7.1 and Skycontroller 2 v1.0.9
Please help. I am fairly new to this.

Do this,

1. Go to your phone WiFi profiles and delete the BEBOP 2 Wifi Profile.
2. Connect phone to controller via cable. (drone off)
3. Make sure the app registers the controller, you should be able to access the little (controller icon) and it will open up the controller settings. It will also show the Controller Battery %. (This confirms the connection from Phone to Controller is Good)
4. Power on the drone, use theFreeflight app connect. If it does not connect automatically of it it asks you to enable WiFi on your phone this means that your controller is not connected to the phone correctly. When you tap Connect in the APP it should display a drop down list, from that list select your bebop's WiFI SSID than enter a password if you had set one. If not it will connect without.
5. Your drone is now connected.

Ensure you have your Phone WiFi off if you intend to use controller 2 and only connect phone to controller via Cable.

ive experienced similar, your advice is spot on and worked perfectly, shame its taken me three years to discover deleting the wifi profile was the solutio. Thanks Anthony

Thank you my friend.
It just worked fine for me, after hours spent trying to bind.
THIS IS THE WAY!!
🙏🙏

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame