Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Unable to Power off - Need to pull battery out

musashi77

Reaction score
Had my anafi for a week now and there has been a couple times where I just can't power it down. Single press or holding down the power button does nothing. I have had no other option then disconnect the battery.

Tonight a had a issue with the firmware upgrade pausing/failing at 99%, basically it never came back online after the final reboot, it was on but couldn't re-connect to it, I had to cancel the upgrade and disconnect the battery as it was on with fans whirring away but no wi-fi signal or anyway to connect to it.

Anyone experienced a similiar thing? Any suggestions on what to try next time it happens?

Had my anafi for a week now and there has been a couple times where I just can't power it down. Single press or holding down the power button does nothing. I have had no other option then disconnect the battery.

Tonight a had a issue with the firmware upgrade pausing/failing at 99%, basically it never came back online after the final reboot, it was on but couldn't re-connect to it, I had to cancel the upgrade and disconnect the battery as it was on with fans whirring away but no wi-fi signal or anyway to connect to it.

Anyone experienced a similiar thing? Any suggestions on what to try next time it happens?

Ive found double pressing, like double click a mouse, works for turning on and off. I had issues getting mine to turn on and off originally until i double pressed. Single was just showing the battery meter.

Reactions: AnafiPilot
hi, the solution is 1 Quick press,most people press and hold for second,thats wrong....

Reactions: QuadKid

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut