Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Uploading Flight logs ??

QuadKid

Reaction score
Ok, I have 11 flights logged on my device, I am signed in, when I select a flight it opens the information window (small file Icon in the upper right with arrow pointing up) tap it and nothing happens. Flight Graphics ect.. are available at the bottom of the screen. There is no "Share" icon anywhere, I have "Allow Parrot to access my flights>Yes" "Allow Parrot to send newsletters and Promo's>Yes, Do I need to be connected to the internet or does it just use the 4 LTE network to upload? Any help greatly appreciated.

The little box with the arrow I don't think it is active yet but it is not needed. All that is needed is a wifi connection and your data gets uploaded to Parrots cloud automatically.

So if I go to the WiFI in the Network setting will it see my local home Wifi that I can select and connect to the same as most Wifi enabled devices? Well that didn't work, how do I get FF6 to connect to the Wifi?

My Phone is connected via WiFi.

OK, I was able to d/load files to Flight Data Manager, Thanks, much appreciated. Will continue on this journey tomorrow trying to overlay Gauges and data.

LOL
OK I should be around tomorrow. Going to try and get some flying in but other then that I should be around if you need help.

LOL
OK I should be around tomorrow. Going to try and get some flying in but other then that I should be around if you need help.
Thanks you much, Ok 1st scenario, I have FDM open and logs viewable, I select the file I want and convert it to a folder created on my desktop, the files are in the desktop folder (.kml, .csv, .fit ect...) I open the Verb Edit and import the video I want to use, drag it to the timeline, go to GMetrix and I get an error? Do you need to import the overlays every time you use VE, trying to follow the instruction from the website buy get hung up at this point. Thanks for any input my friend.

When you go to GMetrix and click on it the next screen you should see is the files you just dumped into the folder. If you are not seeing that then you have a problem with the program.
I would try deleting everything and start from scratch. I went tried my programs this morning and I had a lot of script errors come up. I had to keep saying Yes continue. It all worked but yesterday I never had that problem. So I think the programs are kind of buggy still.

When you go to GMetrix and click on it the next screen you should see is the files you just dumped into the folder. If you are not seeing that then you have a problem with the program.
I would try deleting everything and start from scratch. I went tried my programs this morning and I had a lot of script errors come up. I had to keep saying Yes continue. It all worked but yesterday I never had that problem. So I think the programs are kind of buggy still.
10-4 Thanks Agustine, will keep playing with it (y)

I am starting to think the problem lies in VirbEdit 513, when I had VirbEdit542 installed I never got script errors. Like I said it still works for me but I do have to keep clicking on the errors to continue. I will ask Kenth Jensen about it and see if there is a work around other then updating the VirbEdit.

I am starting to think the problem lies in VirbEdit 513, when I had VirbEdit542 installed I never got script errors. Like I said it still works for me but I do have to keep clicking on the errors to continue. I will ask Kenth Jensen about it and see if there is a work around other then updating the VirbEdit.
Yup, I updated VE to 5.4.2 and it is working fine, was able to apply template (like your video) now just need to coordinate actual flight data with actual video, I was using a mismatched data/video just to see if I could get it to work, Also used Wondershare Converter Ultimate to convert the original video (3.9G to .mp4 85.3MB ). Thanks so much for your help, and your right pretty straight forward once you get past the learning curve !!

If the Anafi works like my Autel Xstar it does not start saving telemetry till the motors start so if we have the option checked off to start recording when you start the motors it should be pretty easy to sync up the files. Just a thought going through my head before having my morning coffee :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame