Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

USB PD chargers test

ds2atc

Reaction score
I recently bought a multi PD port charger, a Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank, and 60W PD c to c cables. Both chargers support USB PD, and these are test results.

Mulltiport charger's maximum output is 90W, so I can charge 2 batterys using 2 type-c ports and 1 controller using 1 USB-A port(QC3.0) at the same time.
What I bought is "UM2 QC90W", but it is originally LVSUN 87W.(US $49.49 10% OFF|LVSUN 87W Universal QC3.0 USB C Charger USB C Laptop Adapter 2 type c Ports Quick Charger for Macbook HP Spectre 13 Yoga 5 Dell-in Chargers from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group)
I bought it for $30 in Korea.

Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank(PLM07ZM) has 3 ports(1 type-c PD, 2 USB-A QC3.0), and it has a button to change the direction of charge(anafi battery charges xiaomi when plugged in)
It was $23 when I bought it.

Last edited:
Nice, everything I’ve looked at thus far has only had a single c port and multiples of the older a ports. The cord instead of a wall wart style is a bonus too.

Shame it’s listed for almost 70$, at 23 I would buy one, but for the current price I guess I’ll continue having multiple single port chargers.

I recently bought a multi PD port charger, a Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank, and 60W PD c to c cables. Both chargers support USB PD, and these are test results.

View attachment 2418

View attachment 2417

Mulltiport charger's maximum output is 90W, so I can charge 2 batterys using 2 type-c ports and 1 controller using 1 USB-A port(QC3.0) at the same time.
What I bought is "UM2 QC90W", but it is originally LVSUN 87W.(US $49.49 10% OFF|LVSUN 87W Universal QC3.0 USB C Charger USB C Laptop Adapter 2 type c Ports Quick Charger for Macbook HP Spectre 13 Yoga 5 Dell-in Chargers from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group)
I bought it for $30 in Korea.

Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank(PLM07ZM) has 3 ports(1 type-c PD, 2 USB-A QC3.0), and it has a button to change the direction of charge(anafi battery charges xiaomi when plugged in)
It was $23 when I bought it.
sir how much time it take to fully charge battery with PD adaptor ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut