Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

USED BEBOP 2 WONT RECORD

TONYR212

Reaction score
BOUGHT A USED BEBOP 2 WITH SKYCONTROLLER AND HEADSET. IT FLYS PERFECTLY BUT I CANT GET IT TO RECORD. THE RED LIGHT COMES ON, DOSENT FLASH AND THE CENTER OF THE SCREEN WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE FROM VIDEO TO SNAPSHOT DOSENT SHOW THAT ITS RECORDING. VERY FRUSTRATING AND ANY HELP OR HINTS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

BOUGHT A USED BEBOP 2 WITH SKYCONTROLLER AND HEADSET. IT FLYS PERFECTLY BUT I CANT GET IT TO RECORD. THE RED LIGHT COMES ON, DOSENT FLASH AND THE CENTER OF THE SCREEN WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE FROM VIDEO TO SNAPSHOT DOSENT SHOW THAT ITS RECORDING. VERY FRUSTRATING AND ANY HELP OR HINTS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

As per your introduction post I let you know posting in capital letters means your screaming. LOL
Capital letters are viewed as shouting when communicating online, and its considered rude to do.

The app should show you the memory capacity on the drone, perhaps its full and won't allow recording ?
You can plug the drone directly into your computer and look at the onboard memory.

Mike

Reboot the drone and controller. Drone, power on. When solid, press and hold for 10 sec. Release and leave it alone for 5 min. Power off. Skycontroller, remove battery and let sit for 1 min. Reinsert battery. Try it. Camera should start on lift off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut