Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vertical Camera Damage Notification

Tobi DeFalco

Reaction score
Getting this weird Vertical Camera Damaged notice on my FFP app using my ipad mini 4.
It only shows up once I connect to the drone/controller.
It does not show up when I use my Samsung S5 phone.
It takes great pics and videos despite this notice. I also fly my Mavic Air with the same ipad with no issues.
Anyone ever seen this message on the FFP app? What does.it mean??
Thanks

Getting this weird Vertical Camera Damaged notice on my FFP app using my ipad mini 4.
It only shows up once I connect to the drone/controller.
It does not show up when I use my Samsung S5 phone.
It takes great pics and videos despite this notice. I also fly my Mavic Air with the same ipad with no issues.
Anyone ever seen this message on the FFP app? What does.it mean??
Thanks

FFP (FreeFlight Pro) controls among others Parrot Disco and Bebop x. I would suggest you look in the forum that covers your UAS.

The Vertical Camera is used to stabilize your quad's position at low altitudes and on landing, and not for photography.

Have just seen there has come a new version of FFP for Android. Perhaps the new one for Apple devices has programming errors ?

Regards, Leif.

Uupps: FFP...
Didn't realize...
People, better say which UAV you have and post in the right subforum.

This is a Be Bop 2 Drone and not an Anify. The ipad does not have GPS perhaps this is why I'm getting the notice??????

This is a Be Bop 2 Drone and not an Anify. The ipad does not have GPS perhaps this is why I'm getting the notice??????

Without having a Bebop2 I can clearly answer no to your question. A missing GPS in your tablet / phone should not give an error about Vertical Camera. You can also easily check this by comparing the flight characteristics, that should be the same with both devices.

You should keep in mind it's your controller that controls your Bebop2 and not the FFB APP that just acts as a stupid terminal program (relays commands/setups from and to the monitor from the controller).

Regards, Leif.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut