Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Very disappointed about customer service

augundohr

Reaction score
After a fly away I reported the whole case. It took hours to get all informations they wanted. In the end they even said that there is no possibility to get a Rolling anymore!

Could anybody need some equipment?

Here is the last conversation with at least a nice person:

Hallo Herr XXX

es tut mir wirklich leid. Ich hatte ihren Fall nach unserer letzten Mail an eine höre Abteilung weitergeleitet um eventuell eine besser Lösung für Sie zu finden. Ich konnte leider nicht mehr für sie tun da die Entscheidung hier nicht in meinen Händen liegt.

Es tut mir Wirklich sehr leid.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Lilly Peters

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Meine Rolling Spider ist auf und davon, mit Rädern über 200m aufgestiegen und dann unauffindbar abgestürzt. Habe noch viel Zubehör und würde gerne wieder fliegen. Gibt es die Möglichkeit ein Occassionsgerät zu beziehen?
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
A...... H......

Translation

Hello Mr. XXX

I'm really sorry. I had forwarded your case to a listening department after our last mail to possibly find a better solution for you. Unfortunately, I could not do more for her because the decision is not in my hands.

I'm really very sorry.

Yours sincerely
Lilly Peters

Description: My Rolling Spider got on and off, with wheels over 200m and then crashed untraceable. Have a lot of accessories and would like to fly again. Is there a possibility to purchase a second-hand device?
Yours sincerely
A ...... H ......

Translation

Hello Mr. XXX

I'm really sorry. I had forwarded your case to a listening department after our last mail to possibly find a better solution for you. Unfortunately, I could not do more for her because the decision is not in my hands.

I'm really very sorry.

Yours sincerely
Lilly Peters

Description: My Rolling Spider got on and off, with wheels over 200m and then crashed untraceable. Have a lot of accessories and would like to fly again. Is there a possibility to purchase a second-hand device?
Yours sincerely
A ...... H ......

Thank you Augustine, for the translation! I thought it would look more original like that, but I'm aware that German is not the language to be followed by many in this forum...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem