Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Video Program Inputs..

RedBoatToo

Reaction score
After almost a year of in-activity with my Anafi, and the current stay at home for 2 week period that we are now under, I have decided to take the 31 short videos that I made last year during the various phases of construction of a new house and make one video. I want to edit out extra video on each segment, then order them along with several still jpg photos, add music to make one finished video and then copy it to a DVD I will then give the video to the home owner. I am looking for an EASY and SIMPLE computer program to do this on my Windows 10 computer with minimal cost. Any suggestions based on experience? Recommendations? Comments?? Thank you

After almost a year of in-activity with my Anafi, and the current stay at home for 2 week period that we are now under, I have decided to take the 31 short videos that I made last year during the various phases of construction of a new house and make one video. I want to edit out extra video on each segment, then order them along with several still jpg photos, add music to make one finished video and then copy it to a DVD I will then give the video to the home owner. I am looking for an EASY and SIMPLE computer program to do this on my Windows 10 computer with minimal cost. Any suggestions based on experience? Recommendations? Comments?? Thank you

Try OpenShot Video Editor, OpenShot Video Editor | Free, Open, and Award-Winning Video Editor for Linux, Mac, and Windows!

Fits perfectly what you are looking for. I used it untill couple years ago as I was looking for something EASY and SIMPLE after Microsoft discontinued Windows Movie Maker.

Win 10, if FHD is enough for you, get a old movie maker version.
Simple, you can cut, add pictures, add music, export it to mp4, FHD, 720p, ....

Reactions: vintorez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood