Welcome to ParrotPilots!
Join our free parrot drone community today!

Want to take photo's ..........

Both jpg and dng files are coming out as fish-eye and I want them to be regular rectangular photo's.
I use Affinity too and use it all the time on both formats - it is great - but I could not find a fish-eye correction tool.
Any help from a drone flyer would be appreciated, as would any help from an Affinity user.

I love the video quality ............

Attachments

Landbo

Both jpg and dng files are coming out as fish-eye and I want them to be regular rectangular photo's.
I use Affinity too and use it all the time on both formats - it is great - but I could not find a fish-eye correction tool.
Any help from a drone flyer would be appreciated, as would any help from an Affinity user.

Ouch, that looks bad. It is not easy to correct.

Maybe this on Apple: ‎Bebop FIX - fisheye remover for Parrot's drones

Or this on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.followmemobile.bebopdefisheye

It's not in Affinity photo but ............... ;)

Regards Leif.

Saijin_Naib

Can you link to the DNG (can't be uploaded directly), as I use Affinity and would like to take a crack at it.

If you use the Affinity Store downloaded version you can manually update your lensfun and libraw libraries, which may have profiles for the Anafi. If not, you can manually correct in Affinity Develop persona.

But yeah, post me the DNG and I'll do my best to setup a lens correction preset for Affinity you can use.

Landbo

Hopefully something here looks more like reality.

View attachment Bebop-2.jpg

Document > resize Document > to 5000 pix in x direction

Bebop-3.jpg

Perspective tool to draw the picture to the right perspective. Perspective tool you find on the second-bottom left corner of the left toolbar.

After that use the crop function and File > export.

How successful it is, only you can tell because only you have seen the reality. However, I guess there should be some more work on the proportions.

Regards Leif.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sthoward