Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What does the Anafi warranty include and what are the warranty exclusions?

Naan526

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering where I can find a site with the Anafi warranty which specifies all the details about it and also includes the warranty exclusions (I.e. user error). Looking for it just to know what to do incase I crash my anafi and know whether I'm eligible for a replacement.

The warranty that you get will depend on a few factors e.g. Where you bought it from (Parrot website, store or onlune) and where in the world you are. We had a member who bought an Anafi from Dubai Airport duty free whilst on holiday and he was advised by Parrot to contact the seller for replacement when it went wrong. If you have bught from the Parrot website then the terms and conditions will be on there. Otherwise if it crashes, and it is not your fault, Parrot may ask to to contact the seller to get a replacement. Different countries have different consumer protection laws which sellers have to comply with.

If you put where in the world you are in your profile members may be able to offer country specific advice.

The warranty that you get will depend on a few factors e.g. Where you bought it from (Parrot website, store or onlune) and where in the world you are. We had a member who bought an Anafi from Dubai Airport duty free whilst on holiday and he was advised by Parrot to contact the seller for replacement when it went wrong. If you have bught from the Parrot website then the terms and conditions will be on there. Otherwise if it crashes, and it is not your fault, Parrot may ask to to contact the seller to get a replacement. Different countries have different consumer protection laws which sellers have to comply with.

If you put where in the world you are in your profile members may be able to offer country specific advice.

I reside in the UK and bought the drone from Amazon although it was from the Parrot retailer. Is there a link for the T&Cs or for more information? The anafi is my first Parrot drone so just want to make sure I'm aware of all the detail.

best advice you will ever receive will be to use screen recording every single flight, ever.
Noobs don't do it though, but they always cry later if their Anafi drops into the sea and Parrot requests a deep-sea exploration mission to get the Anafi SD-card from the bottom of the ocean

I reside in the UK and bought the drone from Amazon although it was from the Parrot retailer. Is there a link for the T&Cs or for more information? The anafi is my first Parrot drone so just want to make sure I'm aware of all the detail.
A quick Google gives this link amongst others

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood