Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What phone/tablet do you use?

alecs123

Reaction score
Hello.. I’ve been flying with my Xiaomi Redlmi 5 plus, and no issues so far; however, I’m thinking to get a larger screen phone or tablet, that will be a device dedicated to drone flying (I have as well a yuneec mantis q).
Right now thinking on a Lenovo Tab 4 8” screen. I has 2 GB ram and 16 sotorage than can be increased up to 256 GB. What do you think?
I read somewhere in this forum that the follow me option is not available for tablets?
Thanks

Hello.. I’ve been flying with my Xiaomi Redlmi 5 plus, and no issues so far; however, I’m thinking to get a larger screen phone or tablet, that will be a device dedicated to drone flying (I have as well a yuneec mantis q).
Right now thinking on a Lenovo Tab 4 8” screen. I has 2 GB ram and 16 sotorage than can be increased up to 256 GB. What do you think?
I read somewhere in this forum that the follow me option is not available for tablets?
Thanks

I have 2 tablets that I use. A 9.7" Galaxy Tab A, and an 8" Tab A.
The 9.7" tablet is actually a little too big.
Yes, this is true about the follow me. It was explained very well by one of the other members here. I can't remember which thread it was.

Reactions: alecs123
Just bought a Huawei Mate 20 Pro, with internal barometer. Currently testing it's function with Altitude track mode during auto follow. It does not show a red X during setup, it shows a yellow checkmark, which I've not seen before.

Previously, I've 60 flights with an iPhone 7 Plus and it never hiccuped once. I do like the reliability of the app on iOS but having the SC2 charge my near dead android phone while using it is GOLDEN!

Reactions: alecs123
I have 2 tablets that I use. A 9.7" Galaxy Tab A, and an 8" Tab A.
The 9.7" tablet is actually a little too big.
Yes, this is true about the follow me. It was explained very well by one of the other members here. I can't remember which thread it was.

Hi, Scott511, I'm very interested with this other member who explained very well Follow Me on tablets. I searched his thread with keywords (Follow me, tablets), but no way to find it.
Have you some more informations to find this thread ?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi, Scott511, I'm very interested with this other member who explained very well Follow Me on tablets. I searched his thread with keywords (Follow me, tablets), but no way to find it.
Have you some more informations to find this thread ?
Thanks a lot in advance.
I'll try to find it and put a link up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame