Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What you see on facebook and why you should be happy you found this forum

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I try not to make fun of new people to the RC world from their comments but this one I could not believe. Someone lost a prop screw and the answer from one of the experts on facebook was to 3D print a new one. OK lets think about this for a minute. Yes it might be possible but who the heck has a scanner to get every thread from the screw not to mention a printer that can print such a fine little piece.
Facebook is good for some things but if you want real life info you should be glad you are here. :)

I thought I was the only one in the world that didn't use facebook or any of the other social medias
There are still a few of us left, who prefer use and exercise our brains. We also appreciate having the ability to move around, once away from the office, without having a constant stream of information and messages distracting us and, thus, preventing us from enjoying the real world that we live in.
Regards
Douglas
*not sent from my smartphone - I don't have one!

I try not to make fun of new people to the RC world from their comments but this one I could not believe. Someone lost a prop screw and the answer from one of the experts on facebook was to 3D print a new one. OK lets think about this for a minute. Yes it might be possible but who the heck has a scanner to get every thread from the screw not to mention a printer that can print such a fine little piece.
Facebook is good for some things but if you want real life info you should be glad you are here. :)

View attachment 2019

I agree, Thank You for the Forum...
I saw that same post..And just gave it an "eye -roll" and just added it to the MANY other people that DON"T have a clue and just lack any common sense or just natural curiosity...It is becoming an epidemic! Too lazy or just looking to waste time posting in a group just to get responses and chatter...Very few can just use a small percentage their problem-solving knowledge and figure it out without just posting.look in the box the props can in or just use their "almighty internet" to research a product that goes UP IN THE AIR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Turbeville