Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What's going on? Anafi battery price jump up to near 150€

DeWe

Reaction score
Today I've recognize, that the price for a spare part Accu is increase up to 150€!
Hey, there a a small cheap accumulater inside.... What's going wrong?

If one of mx 2 Accumulater is dying, I'll open the plastic and try to replace only the battery

Today I've recognize, that the price for a spare part Accu is increase up to 150€!
Hey, there a a small cheap accumulater inside.... What's going wrong?

If one of mx 2 Accumulater is dying, I'll open the plastic and try to replace only the battery

Where did you find that insane price ?

PS I will be happy to follow your attempt and replace the battery. Don't forget to use High Voltage (Li-HV) cells otherwise you will be overvolting on ordinary LI-Po cells as they are charged at 4.35 Volts each.

Regards, Leif.

Last edited:
Maybe supply and demand..I know pretty tough to get a battery here in Canada only option is an expensive knock off from China from Amazon but I see they've elevated their price as well to almost double of original.

A few time ago, the battery cost 99€ in most of the cases. Now the price increase up to 50%.

Are you sure, that in the Batterypack are HV Lipos included?

Here is a video, where an Italian open the Anafi to reduce the weight

Last edited:
A few time ago, the battery cost 99€ in most of the cases. Now the price increase up to 50%.

Are you sure, that in the Batterypack are HV Lipos included?

Here is a video, where an Italian open the Anafi to reduce the weight

I'm still wondering which dealer you see the high price since I can buy Anafi batteries for 99 euros anywhere here in Northern Europe ???

Each cell is charged up to 4.35 Volt which you should only do with a Li-HV cell if you do not want to destroy it very quickly. Try and charge a battery and measure the voltage across the two large connectors at the opposite end of the USB-C connector.

Yes I know what is inside the battery and so far I have not been able to find some Li-HV cells with an appropriate effect to replace the old ones.

Regards, Leif.

90€ is around 150 Canadian I know that they were at just over 90 Canadian

If you were lucky enough to have bought one from BestBuy Canada when they had them in stock they cost $129.99 + $2.50 EHF (Environmental Handling Fee) Plus HST of $17.23 for a grand total of $149.72

Now since we cannot buy batteries here in canada unless we find a 3rd party reseller on Amazon you are looking at around $99.45 to about $206.66 US funds depending who has stock. Most of them are Asia resellers marking the battery price up.

Yes correct...I remember now...lol.. was probably referring to Bebop batteries.
I did however talked with someone at Best Buy and they had no clue as to when or if they would be getting any more in..very frustrating

Thanks for providing that list Agustine!
It would seem cooler heads prevail!
?

don't know if my post has any relevance on this topic..... Drones Direct in the UK have some deals on Anafi batteries..... I also saved £3.35 by shopping VIA "Topcashback", the cashback was in my account within mins of purchase of a spare battery.....(I have no affiliation to Drones Direct, I was just looking for a spare batt for the Anafi that I have just purchased)

Drones Direct

Reactions: Jasper68
You could also email Survey Equipment & Measurement Solutions | Spatial Technologies as I was told they would be carrying the batteries here in Canada soon. No idea on prices

Success!

Spatial Technologies in Calgary stalks the Anafi Batteries! I called Wed afternoon and they shipped two of them to their Edmonton Office for Thurs. Outstanding Service!!

Price per Battery was 140 plus bout 8 for GST

Thank you Agustine for info and both Kyle and Nigal at Spatial Technologies in Calgary!!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Maybe supply and demand..I know pretty tough to get a battery here in Canada only option is an expensive knock off from China from Amazon but I see they've elevated their price as well to almost double of original.
we carry ANAFI parts and batteries now at Carto Canada with two locations. $145 if im not mistaken

The exact same thing happened in Asia, they fooled us with the battery price which was originally USD 105, after a while they sold the battery for USD 180, they promise high quality images so many students buy this drone , for now so many students bought used batteries. this makes a lot of cut off battery issues.

Buying an Anafi battery is like buying drugs on the black market, and parrot are very proud of it .embarrassing

Last edited:
Can you imagine, why so many cut off Battery issue, because they fly with unhealthy batteries.Not just expensive but not easy to get also, maybe they fly with refurbished battery that condition is only maybe around 30% health for their schoolwork and side jobs.

Attachments

• OVERPREICE.jpg
    OVERPREICE.jpg
    706 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut