Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where is the best place to buy an Anafi

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and possibly a new Anafi pilot. I am curious as to where is the best place to buy an Anafi. Amazon, Parrot.com or another site. I would like a good price but worried about warranty also.

(PC mag supposedly has a good deal for it).
Thx

Yes they do and I do not think you will get it much cheaper right now.

I am new to the forum and possibly a new Anafi pilot. I am curious as to where is the best place to buy an Anafi. Amazon, Parrot.com or another site. I would like a good price but worried about warranty also.

(PC mag supposedly has a good deal for it).
Thx

I think you should tell in which country you live because it will affect where you get the best guarantee at the lowest price on the product.

However, you should note that Parrot gives 1 year warranty on their products world wide if you cannot get a guarantee where you purchased the product.

Regards, Leif.

I think you should tell in which country you live because it will affect where you get the best guarantee at the lowest price on the product.

However, you should note that Parrot gives 1 year warranty on their products world wide if you cannot get a guarantee where you purchased the product.

Regards, Leif.

I live in the United States, thanks for the information on the warranty by the way.

I live in the United States, thanks for the information on the warranty by the way.

Yes ok with the USA where I as a European sometimes is a little unconscious for the rules of purchase goddis. But I know that B&H photo should be a good and real business to shop for you. At a price of USD 559.99 it may well not go wrong and getting your Anafi there. ;)

ParrotAnafi 4K Portable Drone

Regards, Leif.

Yes they do and I do not think you will get it much cheaper right now.

Thanks for the reply, I was thinking of getting the extended maybe but it ups the price a lot.

I got mine at BestBuy for $500 before Christmas, and had a great experience with the exchange of the defective first one. Their current price for the base version is $600, but they offer with 12 month no interest financing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame