Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where to purchase ANAFI PARROT THERMAL Drone spare parts

DBAKER27

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find spare parts for the ANAFI PARROT THERMAL DRONE.? Also where to possibly sell parts and components? is there a website that I could reference to? Since parrot has discontinued making parts and drones in france? I heard there was a manufacturing place still making parts in USA in Massachusetts but do not know their website.

Thanks for any suggestions or advice.
Talk Soon

Derrick

From what I read the Massachusetts plant was for the Anafi USA so it had an easier time making the Blue sUAS list. I do not think there will be any new parts for the Anafi Thermal. eBay has sellers of used parts.

Does anyone know where to find spare parts for the ANAFI PARROT THERMAL DRONE.? Also where to possibly sell parts and components? is there a website that I could reference to? Since parrot has discontinued making parts and drones in france? I heard there was a manufacturing place still making parts in USA in Massachusetts but do not know their website.

Thanks for any suggestions or advice.
Talk Soon

Derrick
What parts do you need?.... I have an almost complete Anafi FPV which has the same airframe. The electronics wouldn't help you but body, legs and motors are the same.

What parts do you need?.... I have an almost complete Anafi FPV which has the same airframe. The electronics wouldn't help you but body, legs and motors are the same.
hi saladshooter,

Do you have the white front camera Cover (thermal version) and the gps module(thermal version)?

Here’s hoping you do

Kind regards

Gary

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood