Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which device to use to manage Anafi?

Frank85

Reaction score
Good morning,

as soon as I would like to buy Anafi, I wanted to ask you for advice.

Currently to manage it I have two Android devices available:

1. Leagoo T5; Octa-core with 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of memory and Android 7.0
2. Honor 7s; Quad-core 1.5 GHZ with 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of memory and Android Oreo 8.0

In your opinion, can they be good to be able to use Anafi?

Or would it be better to buy an IOS device like Ipad Mini 4?

I'm not familiar with your two devices. I fly with an Nvidia K1 Shield running 7.0. I have an iPad II which works fine but I haven't used it much because I like the K1 better (I am not sure why).

I don't like to use my S8, but did on a trip to Madrid last month so I didn't have to bring the SC3. The range on the S8 was very poor in the city, but I was able to capture what I needed.

Hello,
If you buy an iPad Mini 4 (that I fly) beware the GPS that is not present in the WiFi versions (I have a Bluetooth external GPS for my iPad)

Good morning,

as soon as I would like to buy Anafi, I wanted to ask you for advice.

Currently to manage it I have two Android devices available:

1. Leagoo T5; Octa-core with 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of memory and Android 7.0
2. Honor 7s; Quad-core 1.5 GHZ with 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of memory and Android Oreo 8.0

In your opinion, can they be good to be able to use Anafi?

Or would it be better to buy an IOS device like Ipad Mini 4?

My guess is that the Leagoo T5 will be able to run FreeFlight 6 without any problems. While Honor 7s, I doubt strongly, have horsepower enough under the bonnet. But again, it's only a guess, and the only way you can be 100% sure is to fly a few trips with the phone on the controller.

Good luck, greetings Leif.

Thanks for your advice. I also think that Leagoo T5 should work better than Honor 7s .. I'll see when I try them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneflyer2024