Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Why I'm Still Flying the ANAFI

How often do you use flight plan?

• Total voters

Gadget Inspector

Reaction score
It's all about that flight plan! I'm still disappointed Parrot never fixed the automatic progressive course, but otherwise, it continues to be a great feature. Did a flight plan to Windmill Island Gardens in Holland, Michigan. I took the DJI Mini 2 with me, but chose to use the ANAFI instead so I could do an automated flight.

I have 3 anafi and they are still fine to fly, the only thing is the extra batteries to keep them flying.
the image from anafi are the image with the soul both photos and videos, which are natural and not over sharpness and saturated in color.
the anafi has enough functions for this level of the consumer drones, and don't need too many further updating, they are already quite mature at the beginning of sales, it is the style of the European products.
anafi is not a beginner's drone, you need to learn and take the advantage of the "pro" setting to get a professional like photos and videos.slide-103.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UsernameRequired
It's all about that flight plan! I'm still disappointed Parrot never fixed the automatic progressive course, but otherwise, it continues to be a great feature. Did a flight plan to Windmill Island Gardens in Holland, Michigan. I took the DJI Mini 2 with me, but chose to use the ANAFI instead so I could do an automated flight.
Me too.
Recently, a beach front campground I have been going to with my family for most of my life was completely rebuilt. I made identical pre-planned: before and after construction. I thought it was a fun effective use of a flight plan. Sadly, more of my batteries are randomly deciding to land immediately due a critical battery. I am avoiding flying over water.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood