Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Will the wind in the UK ever stop?

In UK?
It's not better here ...
I recently had to play monkey in order to take down a satellite antenna from the roof (Fortunately only 4 screws at the back, simple to remove, without disturbing anything)

Wind up to 150 - 170 km / h in strong turbulence.
We only live at ~ 750m altitude

In recent days, wanting to test a drone (which I returned) ... I have gone "crazy"
Now the sun was shining through a cloud cover at 5/10, time to prepare everything, walk 300 m towards the fields, and there, 10 minutes later ... rain & wind ... so return home ... grrr.
1 hour later same "scenario" ...
Anyway ... that day I was able to walk at least 4 x2x300m, 4x2x30 m vertical drop and 4 x ~ 4-8 min flight.

Very useful a drone-> Fitness days :)

Good flights & video;)

I thought i was a real boss, flying the Anafi in 40km/hour winds and seeing the trees in the footage sway back and forth while the image looked perfect stable.

I was not so happy flying back across a big river in sport mode with all limiters off at only 3m/sec instead of the 14m/sec with the Anafi drifting to the side a little :-D

it would be great if the freeflight6 app has the option to show a wind arrow with a speed number on the mini map!

but yeah if you don’t trust it, don’t fly in the wind. A grounded Anafi with only 200 meter range is better than an Anafi lost to the winds forever!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem