Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2k bug

nicholashickman

Reaction score
Hi all,

as you know some of us are experiencing issues with the latest firmware / FF update. I can confirm that switching to 2k mode and then changing to photo mode corrupts the camera so that it displays in purple or green and any photos taken will either be washed with that colour or a solid block of that colour. Switching back to 4k or 1080 corrects the issue. Could someone else try to recreate this issue and report?

I had this happen when I switched from the Natural style to the Intense style. My color was purple at first, then green. Had to restart the app to get rid of it and return to normal.

I'm definitely not updating.. does the Anafi work with the phone updated to latest, but the firmware on controller and drone not updated?

Hi all,

as you know some of us are experiencing issues with the latest firmware / FF update. I can confirm that switching to 2k mode and then changing to photo mode corrupts the camera so that it displays in purple or green and any photos taken will either be washed with that colour or a solid block of that colour. Switching back to 4k or 1080 corrects the issue. Could someone else try to recreate this issue and report?

Strange since I can not get my Lenovo TAB4 10 LTE to make fake colors on the screen in 2.7k mode by switching between video and photo. I can not come with a solution other than people writing directly to the developers at this email address: [email protected] and complaining about the errors in the APP. Remember to explain which phone/tablet it is you have and what happens.

Good luck, regards Leif.

So, is this likely to be an APP error or a firmware issue? Can the app influence the photo's stored on the SD card?

So, is this likely to be an APP error or a firmware issue? Can the app influence the photo's stored on the SD card?

No an APP error can not affect the images on the SD card. An error in the firmware may corrupt the image that appears on the SD card. The firmware is presumably made by the same development company.

Regards Leif

Tried a hard reset on the Anafi - same result.
Tried uninstall and reinstall of Free Flight 6 - same result.

awaiting a response from Parrot support

Hmmm..... Thankfully, I kept my DJI Mavic Pro and did not sell it when I purchased the Anafi. Until all these problems with the new firmware/app are sorted out by Parrot, I will be flying the MP for the time being. Flying the Anafi with these problems seems to increase risks. Do not want to lose or damage it; Anafi is great when it works, not so much when it doesn't.

My setup - Huawei MediaPad M5 - android 8.0, firmware and app both updated to latest verisions. Experiencing black screen, SD card error, purple and green screen color and screen freezing - all occurring after latest updates installed.

just a note on the "hard reset" - it only resets the settings for the currently installed firmware, it is not a factory reset nor does it revert to an out of the box firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut