Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

4k and 2.7k video not working

garnache

Reaction score
I am really new to this so first off....How the hell do you contact customer support? I can only get to the FAQs page. My issue is that in 4k and 2.7k my drone will not shoot video. just one still image center screen. in 1080 it works.

Customer support with Parrot has been non-existent for a very long time now. Since they brought out their USA model, they have dumped the rest of us who spend our hard earned money on the Anafi.

Good luck in getting any response from them.

Maybe I should return this for that very reason. can you recommend a comparable drone that has better customer service?

Maybe I should return this for that very reason. can you recommend a comparable drone that has better customer service?
If you have a new drone that is defective out of the box and are still in the return period I would suggest you either send it back for an exchange or refund as soon as possible. Parrot support is usually not very helpful and slow and will likely just tell you to deal with reseller
That being said i still like the Anafi and what it offers but know if issues arise Parrot will be of little help

I am really new to this so first off....How the hell do you contact customer support? I can only get to the FAQs page. My issue is that in 4k and 2.7k my drone will not shoot video. just one still image center screen. in 1080 it works.
When you say that your Anafi will not shoot 4k and 2.7k videos do you mean that it dies not save a video file or that you are unable to play the resulting file?

If the latter then it may be due to the capabilities of the device that you are using to play the videos.

If the former then what is the full name of the file that just produces o e still image centre screen?

Is your microsdxc card fast enough?

You could try uploading one of these files to youtube. If it plays there it boils down to your playback hardware. If it does not play on youtube you should get a refund.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking