Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A Big Thank You To A Very Nice Forum Member

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
As some of you know on Jan. 13th my Anafi decided it wanted to spread its wings and fly uncontrollably away into the bush. Being winter and deep snow it was impossible to find so I filed a report with Parrot and they excepted my report and told me to send in what ever I had left and they would send out a replacement. Well shortly after sending my remains to them they came out with a policy of no shipping back to Canada. I fought with them for nearly 3 months before I gave in and let them send my replacement to a fellow member who I will not name as I am not sure if he wants everyone using him for the middle man :)
Well two good things happened the last few days. I found the old Anafi hanging in a tree and it still works but the gimbal will not work. Might be just a lose wire or plug. And the second thing is I just got my new Anafi from Fedex this afternoon.
Not the extended package they said they would send out to make up for all the BS they put me through but I am just happy that I got the Anafi home.
???

The one they shipped the weights are still in the controller.
Here are the dates they where made.

My old one
No 004784 from May 2018

My new one
No 006370 from May 2018

That's great, even though it was nothing to do with me, I'm sorry you had to fight tooth & claw to get this to happen & that it took so long to occur. It was because of yours & @AaronB 's experiences with Parrot dragging their heals that I decided to just deal with the vendor I purchased from.

As some of you know on Jan. 13th my Anafi decided it wanted to spread its wings and fly uncontrollably away into the bush. Being winter and deep snow it was impossible to find so I filed a report with Parrot and they excepted my report and told me to send in what ever I had left and they would send out a replacement. Well shortly after sending my remains to them they came out with a policy of no shipping back to Canada. I fought with them for nearly 3 months before I gave in and let them send my replacement to a fellow member who I will not name as I am not sure if he wants everyone using him for the middle man :)
Well two good things happened the last few days. I found the old Anafi hanging in a tree and it still works but the gimbal will not work. Might be just a lose wire or plug. And the second thing is I just got my new Anafi from Fedex this afternoon.
Not the extended package they said they would send out to make up for all the BS they put me through but I am just happy that I got the Anafi home.
???

Great news and very glad to hear that you had a kind soul give you that help...Here's hoping you have a long/safe experience with the new one!

Great that your story has a happy ending. Now you have the old one for parts. Just make sure you stock enough propellers and change them for every tiny nick/crack.

The one they shipped the weights are still in the controller.
Here are the dates they where made.

My old one
No 004784 from May 2018

My new one
No 006370 from May 2018
Mine is from April 2018, battery release date is 2018/04/16.
Adult bird … ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut