Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A question for those with DJI and Anafi experience

Thanev

Reaction score
Basically pleased with the Anafi.Looking to add a drone.
I have access to a DJI Phantom Pro4 never crashed.Comes with 3 batteries, 2 sets of props,2 chargers and a backpack...
$600 CAD...too cheap?
What are your thoughts?
What should I look for?
I am aware of size,noise,NFZ,firmware differences....

Basically pleased with the Anafi.Looking to add a drone.
I have access to a DJI Phantom Pro4 never crashed.Comes with 3 batteries, 2 sets of props,2 chargers and a backpack...
$600 CAD...too cheap?
What are your thoughts?
What should I look for?
I am aware of size,noise,NFZ,firmware differences....

It is around 1/5 of what you should pay for the latest sold versions with the accessories. Aside from being a dinosaur of the past, the camera is better than that of a Mavic2 Pro in the opinion of many. If it was me who lacked an P4P I would facilitate my mole (purse that doesn't like the light ;)). :)

All you have to look for is fatigue cracks on the arms under the engines and that the DJI APP does not bring any error messages.

I have an P4A that is almost identical and has the same camera. I am very pleased with that machine, except for the noise and propshades it sometime generates on the camera.

Regards, Leif.

If it truly is Phantom 4 Pro, (P4P) I wouldn't think twice about it. Even if it's a Phantom 4, (P4 original 1st gen.) $600 CAD is still a good deal.

Thanks for the pointer.Will look for cracks where you mentioned and fire the system up.I have read the same comments on the camera .Intrigued with the price.

Reactions: Landbo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut