Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Airdata.com Now Supports Parrot Disco, Parrot Anafi

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Fly more in 2019 with these 12 new features | Airdata UAV Drone Blog

Fly more in 2019 with these 12 new features
by Eran Steiner • January 15, 2019

Fly more in 2019! We're taking off this year with these 12 new features:

1. Flight groups
  2. Badges
  3. CSV elevation profile
  4. DAT file support
  5. Support for Parrot Disco, Parrot Anafi, DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise
  6. GS Pro support
  7. Pix4D support
  8. Battery Sets
  9. Mavic 2 wind profiles
  10. Battery cells graph
Enterprise plan enhancements:
  1. Send/Receive flights
  2. Post-flight checklists

Have you used this software and if so how does it compare to the data displayed in FlightData Manager? Can it produce the same graphs? Whilst there is a free version a lot of features require a monthly/yearly subscription.

I have never tried it and yes a lot of the better stuff looks like you have to pay for it. I just came across this and thought someone might find it of interest.

I used one of my .JSON files on the free account. It does give you a fair amount of info. I like how it gives more battery info. Also it gives you the option to download KLM or CSV files that I use in RaceRender or Dashware for data overlay for videos. Just another option then using FlightData Manager. I might try a paid month just to see what it offers and if its worth it.

I used the CSV file in RaceRender for a video I did in the fall. Made up some gauges. Works very well. There is a lot of data you can add to your videos depending on what you are looking for. This is just a screen shot of the one I made up fast this afternoon.

Untitled.jpg

It looks like a useful addition to the toolbox then and more flexible than the gauges on FlightData Manager although I think that you can design your own if I remember correctly. Do you use the free or paid for version of RaceRender?

I had won a paid version a few years ago. Between Dashware and RaceRender there is a learning curve. :) I'm getting to old to keep learning all this stuff. I have Dashware running the Anafi file now but one data connection for heading is giving me problems.

Screenshot 2019-01-16 15.05.jpg

I have just looked and Dashware appears to be free so it may well be worth a download. However, like you, I seem to have to relearn how to do things these days after not using them for a while. It must be an age thing. I think that my brain is now full and to learn something new I have to forget something else.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame