Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Altitude limit modification

ds2atc

Reaction score
Screenshot_20190121-032201.png

I was playing with the freeflight6 app and found some settings for altitude limitation.
I am not sure if this is safe and if this is going to be recovered during the flight.

During about 10 flights tested, Force FCC modification worked without any errors on my phone(LG G7).

When I tested with Galaxy tab S4, video stram was not recovered during rth. I think it is a compatability issue with samsung devices.

anyway, I am going to test the new altitude limit this week :]

It is allowed to fly higher than 150m if there are tall buildings around in my country.

View attachment 995

I was playing with the freeflight6 app and found some settings for altitude limitation.
I am not sure if this is safe and if this is going to be recovered during the flight.

During about 10 flights tested, Force FCC modification worked without any errors on my phone(LG G7).

When I tested with Galaxy tab S4, video stram was not recovered during rth. I think it is a compatability issue with samsung devices.

anyway, I am going to test the new altitude limit this week :]

It is allowed to fly higher than 150m if there are tall buildings around in my country.

Keep us updated. There is a way to do this here but if you find a better way let us know.
Negative altitude POIs - successful workaround

I tested it and the value was reset when making connection with the controller.
It probably accesses the information of pre-defined current country's flight regulations.

I'm thinking some of bypasses like:
a. make it read-only
b. force country

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar