Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI 1.7.3, ANAFI THERMAL 1.7.3, ANAFI USA 1.7.4, FREEFLIGHT 6.7.0 (IOS & ANDROID), SKYCONTROLLER3 1.7.0

You could try flying without FakeGPS but with the modified APK that automatically forces FCC and see if it does indeed put it on FCC mode without having to use FakeGPS.

I am always very concerned flying with FakeGPS on.

You could try flying without FakeGPS but with the modified APK that automatically forces FCC and see if it does indeed put it on FCC mode without having to use FakeGPS.

I am always very concerned flying with FakeGPS on.
What about to try without fake gps with 36-48 channels, and app from play store, and if range is weak maybe to try to install modded apk. But like i said maybe my country can give fcc channels in normal way... Hmm

Reactions: d95gas
Hi everyone
I have a problem with updating the battery. He writes that I have to connect the drone to an energy source but the next button is obscured. Do any of you have the same problem?

Hi everyone
I have a problem with updating the battery. He writes that I have to connect the drone to an energy source but the next button is obscured. Do any of you have the same problem?
I did not get update for battery, just updated drone...

My battery has been behaving strangely for months ... when it recharges it no longer flashes ... I reset 15 seconds but nothing ...

Nobody else has mentioned that there is a firmware update with the new firmware Parrot have pushed out. Are you sure you are using the latest release of 1.6.8 ?

Also, can you change the resolution on your screen in order to get all the buttons in?

My problem is not the resolution, my problem is that the Anafi battery is not updated

there is only a drone firmware available for download at the moment.... the battery firmware update feature has been re-installed in the FF6 v6.6.9 software (as I believe it was redacted in the last version due to some issues)

Fortunately, it has now left

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200430_104820_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430_104820_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20200430_094524_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430_094524_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 75
You see?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200430_105006_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430_105006_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg