Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi auto-landed for no reason

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
Recently flying the anafi at the end of a flight. No 3 min warning to land just autolanded. Luckily at about 8 feet autoland initiated The Motor cutout at four feet, drone found flipped on its back. What is more odd is that. I am unable to turn my battery on or charge it. Reset the battery 5 times to no avail. Something fried on the board or somebody messed with telemetry via wifi injection?

check this log

What the hell?

here you can see battery just completely drop out.
graphicView1.jpg

Attachments

• whathappenedhere.png
    whathappenedhere.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 27
  • stat.png
    stat.png
    4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Recently flying the anafi at the end of a flight. No 3 min warning to land just autolanded. Luckily at about 8 feet autoland initiated The Motor cutout at four feet, drone found flipped on its back. What is more odd is that. I am unable to turn my battery on or charge it. Reset the battery 5 times to no avail. Something fried on the board or somebody messed with telemetry via wifi injection?

check this log

What the hell?

here you can see battery just completely drop out.
View attachment 6426
Hello I had a similar problem years ago where my battery shut down at 13% or so and dropped about 20 feet destroying drone. Im pretty sure it was a bad cell.
I now use Airdata app so I can monitor health of each individual cells. Works vey well. You may want to consider this if privacy is not a concern. I believe that if you use Airdata you may be able to look and analyze the failed flight you had.
Best of luck

Understood and it’s odd unless the battery or a cell completely failed and is no longer up to snuff to accept a charge. My thought was to see if you could review and see any information just prior to when it shut down. Using Airdata or even flight log or black box files via Anafi log program might help to understand what happened

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wigout