Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi Drops at 12% battery Level

That was one of the issues I documented when I first made contact with them, that their support people continually ask the same question over and over and ignore the answers we gave them. I also said about the support people who continually ask about the flight logs when they have already been told that the drone has gone down in the drink and cannot be recovered.

The response I got, was:

"We have recently made a comprehensive review of our support and service levels and as a result of this review defined and step by step started to implement a rigorous process improvement plan, this will be phased in over the next months and covers many elements of the support process."

Bear in mind we are all going through the COVID-19 issue, so we need to give them chance to get to full operational capability before they can implement the changes. But I will mention that still users are being asked the same question over and over.
The support sits in front of support faq list
That is all. They dont fly the birds, they dont code the fw, they 're just hired (external, mostly) to ask questions from a catalog and "we will get back to you"
Call centers, nothing else are most of the "support hotlines", are providing people with requested language skills to work with this questions from said catalog from a mostly labor cheap location somewhere in the world.
It is entirely the quality of the ordering company, how good this people can help customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: d95gas
That was one of the issues I documented when I first made contact with them, that their support people continually ask the same question over and over and ignore the answers we gave them. I also said about the support people who continually ask about the flight logs when they have already been told that the drone has gone down in the drink and cannot be recovered.

The response I got, was:

"We have recently made a comprehensive review of our support and service levels and as a result of this review defined and step by step started to implement a rigorous process improvement plan, this will be phased in over the next months and covers many elements of the support process."

Bear in mind we are all going through the COVID-19 issue, so we need to give them chance to get to full operational capability before they can implement the changes. But I will mention that still users are being asked the same question over and over.
Thank you d95gas, appreciate you addressing this concern early on so no reason to readdress it
Yes Covid-19 has made life & work difficult, I work for a global company that provides telecom equipment - been very challenging times last 4 months

I received the response below from parrot support today - which is good news as they will honor the warranty claim
But I purchased from amazon - Has anyone been thru this before and discussed with Amazon on warranty options?

"We have good news for you as your case has been approved, now you only need to refer back to the point of sale to discuss your warranty options."

Well mission accomplished - replacement on its way. Took some time on phone calls and emails with both amazon & parrot, but got it resolved
As i suspected Amazon had no idea why I was working thru them and not parrot for replacement, but they handled it well and even called parrot while I was on hold
It was the best possible outcome I could hope for and I appreciate Parrot for stepping up
Now if I can just manage to box up the defective unit without cutting my wrist open I'll consider it a success;)

Reactions: Deleted member 3201

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critinator