Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi firmware 1.6.1

I'm in the UK and just did mine. I previously had the "Beta" software that a good deal of us installed previously. This has now been upgraded to 1.6.1 and the controller to 1.6.2
And still 4k altitude with controller 1.62? I think yes is the drone firmware the key.

inhouse beta apk ,picture below

with this one the drone didn't update
with 6.5.3 on a old tablet it did update THE DRONE to 1.61 , my phone wich is my primary device has the inhouse beta apk that am keeping
View attachment 2854
Useless to use that old version now. with the last it works all (incluted the 4k of altitude) and it seems that Parrot has blocked the servers that updated the beta and final firmware of this version (inhouse).

And still 4k altitude with controller 1.62? I think yes is the drone firmware the key.

Not tested the altitude yet, far to windy and rain ...... This is "Britain" remember :rolleyes: but as soon as I can, I will be testing. I believe others who have down the same upgrade, have previously reported that they can still exceed the height we were previously limited to.

Not tested the altitude yet, far to windy and rain ...... This is "Britain" remember :rolleyes: but as soon as I can, I will be testing. I believe others who have down the same upgrade, have previously reported that they can still exceed the height we were previously limited to.
Good day in Italy (Salerno city) i test later..
Tested with anafi firmware 1.61 final (previously beta 1.61_rc4) and controller 1.61 go up 250 meter without any problem. No limit height with 1.61 final.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ratmir
Hello again all. Hope you all had good holidays. I tried all combinations of resets with my aircraft and still have my camera calibration warning. Thank you all for you input. Even though I have the caution illuminated, the aircraft continues to operate flawlessly in flight and the camera performs as if there is nothing wrong. My app is also on the latest version as of Dec 2019.

App - 6.6.4
Controller - 1.6.2
Aircraft - 1.6.1

Hello again all. Hope you all had good holidays. I tried all combinations of resets with my aircraft and still have my camera calibration warning. Thank you all for you input. Even though I have the caution illuminated, the aircraft continues to operate flawlessly in flight and the camera performs as if there is nothing wrong. My app is also on the latest version as of Dec 2019.

App - 6.6.4
Controller - 1.6.2
Aircraft - 1.6.1

Anafi firmware has been updated to 1.6.3 - so try updating as they have made some changes to the gimbal calibration and init procedure.

Anafi firmware has been updated to 1.6.3 - so try updating as they have made some changes to the gimbal calibration and init procedure.
That update only applies to the regular ANAFI. When I turn on my aircraft, it does not prompt me for update and by looking at Parrots firmware section, it seems to NOT apply to the thermal version.

Hello all, weeeelllllll...Finally a cure for this problem I’ve had since October 2019...a firmware release for ANAFI Thermal was finally released (ANAFI Thermal 1.6.4)...after updating firmware and completing ANOTHER gimbal calibration, the gimbal turned green instead of yellow on the aircraft status page and I no longer have the yellow caution triangle in the aircraft status box on the main screen. Thanks for the update and new features ANAFI and thanks to the pilot community for your quick replies to my post :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut