Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi for close up work...

CraigCam

Reaction score
This past weekend, I was down off of the Sea of Cortez and took my Anafi. The homeowner was so impressed with the size and capabilities of the camera that he asked if I could get some shots of the house. In particular, he wanted to understand how his lower level flooded last year. Between the zoom with the video and the stills at full res, I documented the entire house both interior and exterior. The 180 gimbal was so useful for looking at the top of walls and the underside of balconies. I knew I loved this little beasts capabilities but this was a whole other level of fun. Anybody else tried this? I get why they made a FLIR camera version now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, nice feature.
I use it for bridges inspections. What you can see under is so quick and safe with it.
As a commercial pilot, I really appreciate this fabulous capacity that does not exist on other drones (except the very expensive Intel Falcon and the ex SenseFly Albris)

Last edited:
So how well did the Anafi behave indoors? Did it suffer from lack of signal or GPS? Was it's positioning precise?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Turbeville