Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi gps

Bogota66

Reaction score
Hello all,
Since getting the Anafi a couple of weeks ago the drones gps has been intermittent at best, after flying for 20 minutes yesterday I have noticed it is no longer logging flight data, do you guys think there is a problem with the GPS module. Thanks

Yes, please do a little search on this forum, but your GPS module is probably faulty if your phone for example finds your position...

Quick question on GPS use. I did not enable GPS on my phone while flying the other day, and on FF6 the controller GPS was shown as red. The Anafi was green.

Do I need the phone GPS to be enabled when flying? I thought the hand controller would have its own GPS??

Confused..

No the RC has no GPS. You can still fly without using your phones GPS as the Anafi uses its GPS for the RTH function. If you want to use something like follow me you will need your phones GPS enabled

Reactions: cheetah2k
No the RC has no GPS. You can still fly without using your phones GPS as the Anafi uses its GPS for the RTH function. If you want to use something like follow me you will need your phones GPS enabled

Cool thanks!

I had the same issue with mine, which arrived on Saturday, it wouldn't pick up GPS, then did but only for a few seconds. My replacement arrived Monday, thank you amazon, and so far so good but I have only fired it up outside once, will be trying later today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame