Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi login problem

kyoshi

Reaction score
I am a new owner and after downloading app to my iPhone 5c, and setting password, I keep getting a connection failed and am stuck. I have called Parrot tech support an they have now passed me opn to their devvelopers. I am waiting for their reply. Has anyone experienced this problem or have any thoughts on a solution?
thanks

search "reset password"

Here is the hard reset procedure for ANAFI.
1. Power ANAFI on.
2. Press the power button and keep it pressed: after approximately 8 seconds, the battery's LEDs turn on red, one after the other.
3. When the 4 LEDs are red, release the power button.
4. ANAFI reboots - a TXT file has been generated on ANAFI's microSD card, which contains ANAFI's Wi-Fi network's password; that's how you can check the hard reset has been successful.

or

1) Plug battery into wall charger, press and hold power button for 15 seconds.
2) Reinstall the battery in the Anafi, power up, then press and hold power button for 12 seconds to do a hard reset.
3) Connect phone to controller and it should open up free flight 6, once the controller and the drone have connected, hit the Drone icon to the left of the SD card icon, in the next screen you will see map and numbers below map...scroll down and you will see a hidden Factory (soft) Reset button...reset anafi and right after you will be asked to recalibrate ....if that doesn't happen automatically then go to settings/camera and attempt to recalibrate from there..

Or just reconnect the controller to the aircraft using the new password (supposing you didn't mistype it).

Thanks for this but my problem is more basic. I am a new owner and my first login to my smartphone frreflight 6 connection failed and it won't connect. So I have never been connected to freeflight 6 or my drone. I am still waiting for parrot to solve the problem. I was hopng that someone may have had a asimilar problem.

What are you trying to log in to? The Parrot account? Just forget about it and skip, it's not necessary.

Thanks for this but my problem is more basic. I am a new owner and my first login to my smartphone frreflight 6 connection failed and it won't connect. So I have never been connected to freeflight 6 or my drone. I am still waiting for parrot to solve the problem. I was hopng that someone may have had a asimilar problem.
You don't need a password. Connect smartphone and controller with a USC cable. Then Anafi and controller automatically connect with Wifi. If not: Tap on the controller box on the screen of FF6 and on the controller page tap on "CONNECT".

Aly423, I thought that the problem was because I was using a old iPhone 5c. I decided to upgrade to an 8 and it still is happening. I will be eager to see if you make any progress.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut