Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi no gps lock

I am on the newest firmware from the previous version. I have taken it up to 200 feet and just let it sit for a full battery with no luck. Very weird issue and whats baffling is even the phone shows gps however I know the phones gps is working. I'm at the point where I'm gonna just shop for a new gps module.and switch them out what sucks is this drone only has 59 minutes flight time.

And no not a noobie been flying since original dji naza diy builds days and still have them lol...
That's too bad, maybe the next FW update will correct it

Hi guys

I'm new to the forum, but I've had my Anafi for about 2 years now. Today the drone for some reason stopped picking up GPS as explained in this thread (both on the controller and drone), but it shows in the correct location on the map. Surely the correct location on the map means that it's picking up a GPS signal. Is it just the App not showing the correct GPS signals?

And yes, I know that this photo is inside, but I've tried various locations (home, office, open field) today and it does the same...

View attachment 5324

View attachment 5325
In 2023....This is my problem, the machine has worked so far, I lent it for 1 month, and now nothing. I just broke the other one, so now none of them are good!

Hello. Yes, I used both with FF6. But now there was a reset on the drone, on the SC3 as well. But no GPS. Now I'm putting the GPS panel from the broken one into it. I wonder if it will work! Only this drone has 3 nods already assembled, and the motherboard and gimbal are not paired. But practicing flying was good, but not now either.

Hello. Yes, I used both with FF6. But now there was a reset on the drone, on the SC3 as well. But no GPS. Now I'm putting the GPS panel from the broken one into it. I wonder if it will work! Only this drone has 3 nods already assembled, and the motherboard and gimbal are not paired. But practicing flying was good, but not now either.
Unfortunately, the connectors and capacitors on the motherboard of my good drone were damaged during the fall!

Attachments

• 16814924578994895797901118407534.jpg
    16814924578994895797901118407534.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut