Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi no wi-fi signal

One more day. Was testing at home, everything was fine. So got fully charged sc3, anafi and phone. Went to an open area outdoor. Switch on sc3, connected HTC and started anafi. Got connection, take-off and lost connection again. Same story as previous day. Anafi is flying, staying on place, camera making video, but no connection with phone, nor with sc3 without phone. Several time have made resets, no results. then have made reset and tried to connect with Iphone X ( direct wifi, without sc3, cause had no lightning cable) Same issue - connect and loosing it after 1 min. Fully disappointed went home. At home made one more reset and got stable connection via my HTC with sc3 and also without it. then went outdoors and was flying for 10 minutes without any troubles.
after last reset while received connection quickly entered settings and changed wifi to manual band 153 ( actually I was going to switch to 165 channel, which was previously advised upper, but forget channel and switched to 153, LOL).

Also there is 1 more issue. Sometimes, when I push start button on anafi it is not starting. Cooler is awakening and blue light at bottom also lights on, but very very low, not bright as usual. and there is no connection, no signal and does not switching off by button, just battery removal or hard reset. then it starts as it should.

BTW, is my English level good enough you to understand me? Cause it's not my native language, so I now I have some grammar and other mistakes.

Don't know if this is helpful, but I had the same issue - tried 3 or 4 times and it would not connect (or like he said - it would connect then disconnect)- says there is no internet connection even though I can see the Anafi SSID - got me scratching my head...........come to find out, the USB connection from the controller and my Iphone 6 is not connected all the way -

Don't know if this is helpful, but I had the same issue - tried 3 or 4 times and it would not connect (or like he said - it would connect then disconnect)- says there is no internet connection even though I can see the Anafi SSID - got me scratching my head...........come to find out, the USB connection from the controller and my Iphone 6 is not connected all the way -
Kir_fk even said: "... cause had no lightning cable ..." ;)
Many problems are selfmade ...

Reactions: slvervper99
After some time and dozen of flight now I have some info about my case. All of flights were with 5Ghz wifi connection any channel, connection is stable, no fatal drops. It's not very strong, because all of flights were in center of big city with hundreds of wifi spots , and anafi was complaining about connection when flying not so far. Max was about 400 meters and 100 m alt. Several times connection was lost and found after some RTH actions . Max flight time was about 24minutes.
I figured out that if I set connection into 2.4 ghz wifi connection is lost approx after 1 min and anafi's WIFI spot is not broadcasting any more, only hard reset revives wifi signal , after I have to connect and quickly change in setting wifi band to 5 Ghz, then it works as it should. All of this was with HTC U11. Later will try with some alternative phone.

Similair problems but even worse after i did the reset option as described in the thread, the dron didnt turnoff anymore, so unable to connect and unable to shutdown, this bug got serious bugs

I have exactly the same problem as Kir_fk and am not able to solve it. Anafi Wifi connection dies in approximately 10-15 after I do hard reset. That is just a dreadfull experience for a new drone purchase. So what should I do? Return it?

Similair problems but even worse after i did the reset option as described in the thread, the dron didnt turnoff anymore, so unable to connect and unable to shutdown, this bug got serious bugs
Had this as well.

Eventually it was solved over here first make sure you got a good phone. I had a Samsung S3 that just doesn't work , now I got a LG thinq 7 works great. Not weirdly expensive either like the newest phones.

Remove parot software of the phone then re-install it on the phone. Have the antenna controller fully charged connect to it by cable update it from the phone. Set the phone in airplane mode (or disable WiFi) then charge batteries of the Anafi drone fully. Then from the phone trough the controller update the Anafi (not WiFi!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guads100k