Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANAFI original battery cells or retrofit in a shop (For European customers)

Is it me or did you just register to this forum to post 3 times the same info about GiFi and to discourage us to find alternate cells or batteries solutions ?

Reactions: d95gas
I've been seeing a lot of people saying gifi "no problem" on facebook but just curious how come no one ever buys. So I would like to find out how real is "no problem" or "fine" means. It's a false statement afterall in reality. Let's check out for a few more months.

My initial proposition 39€ for a cell (with Intra-European delivering fees between 3€ and less than 10€) and even shops where you can go and buy a cell in Europe) is very different than GiFi business plan with an expensive battery shipped from Asia and no legal way to deliver it cheap via regular postage or an expensive way that costs more than the real Parrot battery.

This thread is just meant to count who would be interested in this proposition, so please no more discussions about GiFi real deliveries...

If to just count there're only a few active users here.... good luck.
We will continue to check out gifi stock in the next month for understanding its potential popularity btw. But I don't think there will have any change.

@AnafiPilot1 : Could you please confirm something that could help me understand Grepow packaging for the cells for the Anafi :

- Grepow, when shipping the package, does include 2 LiHV cells of 3,8V, wrapped in a plastic transparent protection and both cells are included in the brown cardboard like you showed on the picture you posted in this thread ? And this reference is the actual 7,6V ‘battery ref’ from Grepow.
- Your price for selling your remaining stock, does include the 2 cells ?

Thanks for your help.

Join the Queue bud :) couple of us asked him day 1, we are UK so no shipping issues, but to be honest since we said we would take some, we've not heard from AnafiPilot1. Hopefully he is ok and not hit with the dreaded Covid-19.

Sorry people been busy with other stuff. Did not want to sell the cells until I had them in one of my batteries and tested fully.

So battery specs are exactly the same, but I don't believe they are the original cells, as the markings are very different.

Anyway, I tested 4 original batteries (2 good and 2 bad batteries) and 1 battery with the Grepow supplied cells installed. Here is what the results are with an indoor flight time test.

Battery NumberStart mVEnd mVStart %End %Flight Time
1​
8642​
7150​
100​
9​
00:25:57​
2​
8643​
7173​
100​
9​
00:25:04​
3​
8295​
6950​
95​
9​
00:16:03​
4​
8500​
6914​
95​
17​
00:18:03​
New Cells
8633​
7250​
100​
1​
00:24:33​

As you can see the new cells are measured very well by the Anafi battery, and the 0%/1% battery level equates to the perfect safe use zone of 7250mV. Even my goods batteries (Batt 1 and Batt 2) while having good runtimes, the capacity vs battery voltage is not right.

Reactions: Seven Ng
I've look into the shop of 10011 piles.... But I did not see the HV Lipo.... What should I search and have each shop the cells? (Best way to Germany)

@DeWe : When I first started this thread with simple questions on who would be interested, I did not get much responses and this thread was polluted by other remarks or other business propositions that were not related to the original question.

So, I did not engage 1001 batteries company in this business and you won’t find such batteries in their shops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame